How to Make Microwave Mug Weed Brownie
If you’re looking to make marijuana edibles in your microwave but don’t have access to a traditional oven, then this guide is exactly what you need. We’ll tell you everything you need to know about making microwave mug weed brownies, including how much marijuana to use and how long it should cook for. If there’s one thing we’ve learned over the years of baking with weed is that there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to cooking with cannabis.
Microwave Mug Weed Brownie is a dessert that cooks in the microwave and tastes delicious. It is made with cocoa, cannabis, butter and sugar. You can make it in just 5 minutes
- 1 tbsp. of butter
- 3 tbsp. of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- cup of sugar (powdered or granulated)
- cup flour (all-purpose)
- 3 tbsp. of weed (finely ground)
- teaspoon baking soda
- teaspoon salt
Steps of making microwave mug weed brownie
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a microwave-safe mug, add 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of oil. Microwave for about 15 seconds, or until the butter has melted.
- Add in your sugar and stir until it’s fully combined with the butter and oil.
- Add in your cocoa powder and mix until smooth.
- Add in your eggs and vanilla extract, stirring well to combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- Add the cannabis extract and stir again until evenly distributed throughout the batter (you can add more than suggested if you want stronger brownies).
- Add in ½ cup flour, ½ cup sugar, ¼ teaspoon baking soda and ¼ teaspoon salt into the mixture, stirring just until smooth and even throughout (it’s okay if there are still some lumps in there—they will disappear when you bake).
- Pour your batter into a microwave-safe bowl or mug (whatever you have on hand) and microwave for 2 minutes at 70% power (this is important! Don’t microwave it at full power or it will bubble over). You can also bake it on the stove top at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes until cooked through completely (you’ll know when it’s done when the edges start pulling away from the sides of the pan).
Why does smoking weed make eyes go red?
Smoking weed makes your eyes go red because of the blood vessels in your eyes. When you smoke weed, it causes a release of endorphins, which makes you feel happy and relaxed. When you smoke marijuana, the natural chemicals in your body that cause this release are called cannabinoids. Cannabinoids interact with receptors in the brain and body to help regulate pain, reduce stress, and enhance pleasure.
When you inhale weed smoke, it goes into your lungs, where it is absorbed into your bloodstream. From there it travels to your heart and then out to other parts of your body. This is why smoking weed can make your heart beat faster or slower depending on how much you take in at one time. It can also make your muscles tense up if they aren’t used to taking in large amounts of oxygen like they would be during exercise or sex (which are two activities that can cause blood vessels near the surface of skin such as those around eyes).
When you use cannabis regularly over time (like every day), these effects can become more pronounced because cannabinoids will build up in your system over time if taken regularly enough over time until they reach very high levels compared to other drugs like alcohol .
Can you put eye drops in before you smoke?
Yes, you can put eye drops in before you smoke weed. However, I would recommend not doing so.
It’s true that there are many people who swear by this method. And it may work for them—but it doesn’t always work for everyone. The effects of the eye drops may vary from person to person, and if they don’t have the desired effect, they could even be harmful to your eyesight (which is why we don’t recommend using them in the first place!).
If you’re interested in using eye drops to enhance your high, we’d recommend trying out other methods of increasing pleasure while you’re high. For example: music! Music has been shown to increase pleasure during a high, and you can listen to music anywhere—even when you’re driving!
Is putting eye drops in every day bad ?
Smoking weed is a great way to relax, but it can also cause some serious issues if you’re not careful.
One of the biggest problems is that smoking weed can cause glaucoma, or high pressure in your eye. This is because the drug increases blood flow and oxygen to the eyes, which leads to a buildup of pressure within them. That pressure can damage sensitive tissues and lead to permanent vision loss if left untreated. The good news is that you can avoid all this by using eye drops before you smoke—just apply a few drops before you light up, and you’ll be good as new!
It’s not bad for your eyes to put eye drops in every day, but it is important to always use the right amount. If you’re using too much, it can make your eyes sting and water. It’s also a good idea to avoid using eye drops before smoking weed if they contain any kind of numbing agent—those are not ideal for marijuana users because they can cause the high to be less intense.
Eye drops are meant to be used briefly and sparingly, rather than as a daily preventative measure. Eye drops can cause irritation and inflammation if you use them too often. They can also lead to blurred vision, irritation of the cornea, or even infection if they’re not used correctly.If you find yourself wanting to use eye drops every day, it’s best to consult with an eye doctor about your symptoms
The effects of putting eye drops in before you smoke weed daily vary widely, but it is possible for the drops to alter your experience.
In general, your vision may become blurry or distorted. You may also see halos around lights and have difficulty focusing on things that are close to you. You may experience headaches or dizziness as well.If you use eye drops frequently and/or at high doses, then these symptoms may last longer and be more intense.